Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh the Enjoyment!

Hello again! I figured I'd do my very best to give a summary of the week, however I figured that on Sunday, while the internet was down. Interesting thing about a house of teenagers with access to the internet: It won't work. Our 20 gigabyte limit was slaughtered early on and we had limited access to the wireless, so boohoo. The other downside to attempting to make a post is that the only possible time to do this is when there's nothing else to do, so see the title, there's no time.  Today, today I was lucky and I got off work early enough that there isn't too much going on. So here is the week wrap up with the best of the best pictures.
 You may have heard about our blinding snow storm of awesomeness, well there it is. It was supposed to snow for three days, but it only snowed for one day. But don't be unimpressed, it dumped three days worth of snow in one day, it was pretty snowy. I actually witnessed several convoys of snow disposal trucks working like The Justice League of America. They had big plows for the road, little plows for the road, salt trucks, snow blowers, a dump truck to collect and remove, and a tiny little snow plow for the side walk.
 Oh Saturday! This was a great day, I would say "The greatest", but surely someone would correct me. This was my eggs "Ben et Benadictine", why was it called that? I don't quite know.

More from Saturday, this was Fete de Neige, where Montrealers celebrate the same thing they complain about: snow!
 Me and my new hobby, carving ice. I made a bear. This was incredibly fun. I only wish there was slush carving so I could have something to do in Vancouver.
On Sunday we took a quick art tour, one of the places we stopped at was a curio shop with retro stuff and alternative art. This picture of the wall pretty much sums up the mesmerizing obscurity. I brought some cool stuff I might talk about later.

For those of you wondering about our new addition, she is awesome. There it is.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous of the snow, as always :P

    Keep up the fun, it looks like there's a huge amount to be had!

    ReplyDelete